Monday, July 19, 2010

Kickin' It Old School: Casio Watches

There's something about these old school watches that make them look so neat. Well, actually, there are a lot of reasons why these watches are cool.

My brother's silver plated Casio calculator watch

My gold plated Casio calculator watch

First of all, these watches are wallet friendly. Haha! It might even cost you nothing if you're lucky enough to find your parents' old Casio watches. Second, it looks so chill. Picture this. Dark jeans, plain white shirt, neat pair of boat shoes and silver/gold/rubber Casio? What do you think?

My friends' (Abe and Martin's) gold plated Casio watches

I could give you more reasons but I doubt you'd need more. Let's face it, these watches are pretty neat! Let's kick it old school, guys! Cheers!

1 comment: