Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Fred Perry Camera Bag


One thing that I don't like about SLR cameras is that it's too big! That's the main reason why I haven't been using and bringing my camera around. Sadly, it's just rotting inside its unattractive camera bag.

But look what me and my girlfriend found! A couple of days ago, we dropped by the Laurel Shop in Greenbelt 5 to check out the sale items and the new arrivals. This is when we saw this perfect camera bag! By perfect, what I mean is that it has all the essential features a camera bag should have. Check out its specifications in the photo! And of course, it's Fred Perry! It's also a good buy in terms of its quality and style! ;)

Hmm, I'm still thinking whether I should buy this or not. I most probably will though! What do you guys think? With this bag, I'd be able to bring my camera around again. I wouldn't have to bring my unattractive camera bag with me anymore.

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. i think you should get it. fashion + function! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know! that's exactly why i want to get it, bey! definitely fashion + function :)

    ReplyDelete